Complete Cremation Service which includes:
- Transfer of decedent from local institution, during business hours to our facility
- Care of your loved one prior to the cremation
- Preparing the California State Certificate of Death and the State Disposition Permit
- Obtaining Doctor or Coroner's certification and signature to complete death certificate
- Cremation container made of approved materials into which the body is placed for cremation
- The cremation process
- A Durable Temporary Container for the cremated remains
Complete and Total Fee for the above Items - $795*
|Priority Cremation - $995*|
|Cremation is completed within 48 hours of receipt of signed Certificate of Death and acceptance by State Department of Health.|
followed by Cremation - $995*
|Viewing of the un-embalmed body of the deceased for 15 minutes - limited to 3 family members followed by cremation.|
|Cremation with Family Present at Cremation
Facility During the Cremation Process - $1095*
Family members are welcomed at our Cremation Center during the cremation process and may use our unique and comfortable family room.
|Cremation with Memorial Service - $1195*|
|Cremation with alternative container including staff, equipment, and facilities necessary to plan and coordinate services in church or chapel.|
|Public Viewing followed by Cremation - $1695*|
|Dressing, cosmetics & visitation room (2 hours daytime) and cremation with alternative container.|
*Non-priority cremations will take
place within seven (7) days after receiving a California Disposition
*Quoted fee is based on decedent weighing under 250 pounds.
*Additional fees may apply if removal into our care is made after business hours, on a weekend,
or at a home or residenceor if removal is beyond our local zone.
*California State fees and Califonria Health Department fees are not included.
WE ARE AVAILABLE EVERY DAY - 24 HOURS
Please Call For Information or Assistance
24 Hour Service
Toll Free 800-299-3658
24 Hour FAX 559-266-3510