Standard Direct Cremation -
$795* - Complete and Total Fee for the items
Standard Direct Cremation is completed within 7 to 14 days after the receipt of a Signed & Accepted Death Certificate by State Department of Health.
- Transfer of decedent from local institution to our funeral home, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Care of your loved one in our facility prior to the cremation
- Consultation with family members to obtain necessary information for the death certificate and other Federal, State and County documents necessary to complete the cremation service requested.
- Preparing the California State Certificate of Death and the State Disposition Permit.
- Obtaining Doctor and/or Coroner's certification and signature to complete death certificate.
- Cremation container made of approved materials into which the body is placed for cremation.
- The cremation process
- A Durable Temporary Container for the cremated remains.
Priority Direct Cremation - $995*
Priority Direct Cremation is completed within 48 hours after the receipt of a Signed & Accepted Certificate of Death by State Department of Health.This priority cremation option may be chosen when a when planning and setting a date for a Memorial Service or when family flight reservations or other reasons which require faster service.
|Private Family Identification Viewing followed by Cremation -
Private Family Identification Viewing - Limited to 15 Minutes This service is available for an Immediate Family Viewing of an unembalmed body in a private visitation room and is lilmited to 3 family members for a period of 15 minutes
Family Present at Cremation
Facilitiy During the Cremation Process - $1095*
Family Present at Cremation Facility is for family members who are welcomed at our Cremation Center during the cremation process. The family is invited to use our unique and comfortable, clean and safe family room for their comfort and for the observation of the cremation process through the large viewing window.
Standard Direct Cremation with Memorial Service - $1490*
Standard Direct Cremation with Memorial Service includes staff, equipment, and facilities necessary to plan and coordinate services in church or chapel.
Public Viewing followed by Cremation - $1695*
Public Viewing followed by Cremation includes Dressing, cosmetics & visitation room (2 hours daytime) and cremation with alternative container.
*Non-priority cremations will take
place within seven (7) days after receiving a California Disposition
*Quoted fee is based on decedent weighing under 250 pounds.
*Additional fees may apply if removal into our care is made after business hours, on a weekend,
or at a home or residenceor if removal is beyond our local zone.
*California State fees and Califonria Health Department fees are not included.
WE ARE AVAILABLE EVERY DAY - 24 HOURS
Please Call For Information or Assistance
Toll Free 800-299-3658
24 Hour FAX 559-266-3510